After Taste is hosting Sweet New Zealand again this month, so get your entries ready!
This event was originally started by Alessandra Zecchini in 2011 and really encourages food bloggers to share their secret recipes, discover new delights and of course, get to know other New Zealand food bloggers, living both here and overseas. Here are some super simple rules:
- This event is open to all bloggers living in New Zealand (even if you are not a Kiwi), as well as all Kiwi bloggers living and blogging overseas.
- You can enter anything sweet (as simple or complicated as you like): cakes, biscuits, slices, desserts, even drinks, and you may submit as many entries as you like, including old posts if you like.
- Your entry must contain the following: the phrase “Sweet New Zealand”, a link to the host (my blog homepage), a link to this post and include the Sweet New Zealand badge (just right-click and download the image from this post), and if you are submitting an older post remember to update it accordingly with all of the above.
- To submit your entry email me at email@example.com by 30th May with:
– your name
– your blog name
– a link to your blog
– a link to the post you’re contributing (and name of recipe)
– a photo from your post (not more than 250 kb if possible)
I’ll do a round up of all entries at the end of May. I am really looking forward to seeing all the entries 🙂